4” x 6 5/8”
4.5” x 6 5/8”
4.5” x 7”
6 5/8” x 9 5/8”
7” x 9 5/8”
9 5/8” x 12 3/4”
Sidetracking is performed from the open hole via the production non-retrievable whipstock. Both main bore and lateral are equipped with liner filters.
Sidetracking is performed from the cased hole via the unique retrievable casing exit system. The developed solution allows not only to maintain production from the main bore, but also to provide access to the lateral which can be equipped with liner filters (optionally).
The system is applicable for cased & unique open hole well; ensures mechanical integrity of the junction and permanent selective access into both laterals without additional deflectors.
Sidetracking is performed from the cased hole. TAML 4 completion level involves casing and cementing of the junction; selective fullbore access to the laterals; the possibility of using a permanent deflector.
Advantages and features of the technology:
- Available all levels of TAML (1-5)
- TAML-4 specifically designed for MSF applications in mother bore and side tracks
- Various sizes and metallurgies are available
- Specific client’s needs are always taken into consideration while designing each well
- Multiple accessories available for each application