OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. LEADERSHIP – of managers at all levels in providing personal, demonstrative leadership and actively engaging in continuous advancement of the corporate culture, striving to create the most effective and safe work practices. Compliance and support of all elements of safety management system from the Company`s managers is a priority;
2. INVOLVEMENT – of employees at all levels in reducing industrial risks and improving management system for occupational health, industrial and fire safety, road traffic safety;
3. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY – of each employee of the Company for complying with the requirements to minimize industrial risks that can harm the health and life of workers;
4. COMMITMENT - direction in the Company’s business to prioritize the issues of ensuring healthy and safe working conditions and reducing financial damage from incidents and accidents at the Company's facilities. Striving to achieve a safety level at the Company's facilities at which the risk of accidents, incidents and emergencies is minimal and complies with industrial safety requirements and international standards. Compliance with the requirements of the current legislation, standards, rules and regulations of the Russian Federation on industrial and occupational safety;
5. PRIORITY OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES OVER CORRECTIVE ACTIONS;
6. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, INDUSTRIAL AND FIRE SAFETY, ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY
1. An occupational health, industrial and fire safety management system has been implemented.
2. A special assessment of working conditions was carried out at all workplaces. As a result, no workplaces with hazardous working conditions were identified.
3. Employees are fully provided with special clothing, footwear and other personal protective equipment.
4. The Company carries out multi-stage administrative and production control of compliance with the requirements for occupational health, industrial and fire safety, road traffic safety.
5. Training and testing of knowledge of requirements for occupational health, industrial and fire safety, road traffic safety is organized for the Company's employees.
6. Medical examinations are arranged for employees who work in harmful working conditions.
INDUSTRIAL AND FIRE SAFETY, ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY