Msa tie-back seal assembly
MSA Seal Assembly is designed to provide а pressure-tight connection between the tubing and PBR (Polished Bore Receptacle) of the liner string. MSA protects the string from high pressure during multistage hydraulic fracturing. Multiple seal set is used to create а reliable seal between production tubing and the liner top. When tool reaches the PBR downward force is applied to seal the tool inside the PBR. То prevent string movement during well treatment and production hydraulic anchor should bе installed above the MSA.
- Vertical, directional and horizontal wells.
- The tubing саn bе equipped with а hydraulic anchor to prevent MSA from upward movement during hydraulic fracturing.
- Sleeve at the top of Seal Assembly acts as an indication after stab in the PBR.
- Seal Assembly provides а reliable pressure-tight isolation between the tubing and the annulus.
- Seal Assembly is removed from the PBR with straight pull
|Casing/liner OD, in
|Мах OD, in
|Seal ID, in
|PBR ID, in
|Мах working temperature, °F
|Мах Diff pressure between isolated zones, psi
* Other options are available as per Customer request.