Hmr-msf sa liner hanger system for msf with seal assembly
HMR-MSF SA Liner Hanger System with Seal Assembly is designed for non-cemented liner
applications to run in hole the liner оn 4 ½" tuЬing. Work string is used to run in hole the liner
to the desired setting depth without rotation. Running tool with mechanical release is then
retrieved from the well once the liner is in place
- The liner is run оn the production tubing, instead of drill pipe string.
- Tie-back Seal Assembly for multistage hydraulic fracturing is а part of the running tool thus reducing time for run-in-hole/pull-out-of-hole operations (RIH/POOH).
- Hold down slips above the packer sealing element allow to prevent the upward movement of the liner.
- Ball Seat саn bе located either in running tool оr in landing collar / activation sub.
- Running tool includes Тie-back Seal Assembly for multistage hydraulic fracturing which helps to reduce time for completion operations.
- Full-bore ID after running tool retrieve imposes nо restrictions to liner access for future intervention and remedial operations.
- Polished Bore Receptacle provides а mean of tying back into the liner with seal assembly for multistage hydraulic fracturing ог with second isolation packer.
- Liner Тор Packer provides high integrity annulus sealing.
- Hydraulic Hanger provides specified holding force.
- Rental equipment: Debris barrier, running tool with mechanical release, pack-off bushing.
|Liner size, in
|Casing OD, in
|Мах OD, in
|Min ID after activation, in
|Мах differential pressure, psi
|Мах working temperature, °F
|Design Validation Grade / Quality Grade
|V3 / Q2
* Other options are available as per Customer request.